Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

Lectures in Poitiers

The lecturers I've had here so far have also left "a stamp" after their lectures however here are the ones who stood out for me.

The first lecturer was a Welsh man who had a posh London accent (I’m not sure what happened there), said "alright then, ok then, here we are" a lot and also spoke a lot of French. I have to say he is the best lecturer I have ever had. I am not even exaggerating. At first I was quite sceptical about him but he did a great job. He did not use PowerPoint slides but just talked a lot and wrote on the board and guess what? It was an excellent method. I wish all lecturers did that because it made us remember the content of the course more. He gave us nice questions for the exam too ha-ha.

The next lecturer we had looked like Robert Downey Jr. only less sexy. He had an American French accent. He talked really slow and steady, so calm. It was cute! LOL. Oh and he studied law at Harvard oooo fancy so I guess we are receiving Harvard standard lectures seeing as he gave us Harvard Law materials woooohoooo.... (Moving on). He was very good but was always late.

The final one who stood out for me was my tall German hottie, my favourite of them all. All the girls in the class loved him. He was so knowledgeable on everything Social Media and helped us with our dissertations. He had done the course a few years ago and went on to work in America. I can guarantee all the girls will pass that class because we listened attentively. Yes to more handsome lecturers in the future, they make it easier to learn. We left a few kisses for him on his feedback form. He got only one last year but this year he got 6!





I will certainly have the most memories in Poitiers. I've grown a lot closer to my classmates, taken trips with them, had various lunches and dinners with them and so on. Now all that is over but I certainly hope we will have lots of reunions later.


On the plus side I won the award for funniest in my class. And I got a “certificate” to prove it ha-ha. Check me out:


Till next time,
Toodles!


2 comments:

  1. Hey its me. Found u , u r obviously a social media queen. Its Pam- i showed you around during the viewing, Did you take the "stuff" you viewed. Please contact me asap? erm Dont tell, Alv that i contacted you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also sent you a message on your facebook page, hiwever as we are not friends on facebook, it will go into your other inbox and not into your messages inbox. I left my number there for you to contact me. I also found you on twitter and sent you a tweet, check it out and follow me and then we can message eachother . Need to talk to you. Pam

    ReplyDelete